What Is the Red Kettle Campaign?
The Salvation Army Red Kettle has been an American tradition since 1891, helping raise financial support for critical Salvation Army programs and services year round. This campaign allows you to host your own Red Kettle online. You become a vital part of our Christmas efforts when you help those in need by hosting an Online Red Kettle and filling it with donations from family, friends, and colleagues.
How Do I Fundraise for Good?
1. Create a fundraiser on www.fundraiseforgood.org. Choose what type of fundraiser you would like to host.
2. Tell your story. Customize your fundraising page and tell us why you’re fundraising for The Salvation Army.
3. Share your campaign. Tell your friends and family about your fundraiser on social media, via email or in person.
4. Encourage your peers. Ask friends and family to join in and create their own fundraiser.
5. Meet your goal! Help people in your community by funding life-changing programs.