Christmas Registration 2016


The Salvation Army of Central Maryland Christmas Registration is now open!

To sign up, past and new clients must bring ALL of the following documents to fill out an application:

– Valid Photo ID
– Social Security Cards (for each household member)
– Proof all income (pay stubs, DSS, child support, food stamp letters)
– Proof all expenses (BGE, phone, cable, etc)
– Proof of residence (Section 8 or HUD, lease, mortgage)
– Birth certificates for all children ages 0-12

No appointment necessary!

21 replies
  1. Wava Banks
    Wava Banks says:

    My son hasn’t had a good Christmas in couple years. After his dad left a couple years ago, things have went down hill financially. and emotionally for Austin. I pay my rent electric and I have nothing left. My rent is 675 a month I don’t want to move because it’s a good neighborhood and we feel safe. I tried to get help last Christmas and was to late signing up. My son wears big and tall 4xl and it’s hard to find him clothes and when I do they are expensive. If you can please help me I would greatly appreciate it.

  2. Barbara Marroquin
    Barbara Marroquin says:

    , hello my name is Barbra I was wanted to see if I could get help for Christmas I know it’s late but I was in the hospital with having a heart attack and in a rehabilitation center when sign-ups were supposed to be done does anybody know who can help me

  3. Barbara Marroquin
    Barbara Marroquin says:

    I am staying in the Dundalk area the house fire was in Lansdowne Apartments Halethorpe Maryland after that I had had a heart attack and went into a rehabilitation center I don’t know if I’m able to get any help if anybody can let me know I would really appreciate it I have 3 wonderful children who have Stood Beside Me through it all Selena who is 11 Marco 8 Noel 15 tell her you don’t want anything but for me to get better but I would love to have a Christmas for them thank you God bless Barbara

    • janeenjohnally
      janeenjohnally says:

      Hello Barbara. Thank you for reaching out to us. We are so sorry to hear about your situation. At this time, we are unable to accept anymore Angel Tree applications. If you are in need of other social services, please contact us at 410-347-9944 or stop by our office at 814 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230 and we will be happy to assist you.

  4. Lashari Heyward
    Lashari Heyward says:

    I signed up for a Christmas basket I Baltimore city Mr and my sister went the same day she got her card to come pick up wit date n time but I never did what should I do?

    • janeenjohnally
      janeenjohnally says:

      Hello Lashari! You should have received your card in the mail but we are happy to provide you with your information. Please contact our office at 410-783-2920 anytime between 8:30am-4:00pm tomorrow and the operator can look up your information for you.

  5. Sharon Thomas
    Sharon Thomas says:

    Hi I am trying to get information on when the 2017 Christmas registration will take place for the Baltimore City area. I would like the dates, location and what is needed to register. We are an agency that serve parents with young children. Thanks.


    • janeenjohnally
      janeenjohnally says:

      Hello Sharon! Thank you for your inquiry. Please see 2017 Christmas registration details for Baltimore City/County below.

      Christmas Toy Program 2017

      Applications will be taken:
      September 11-22 2017
      Monday through Friday
      9:30am – 3:30pm
      Address: Baltimore Hampden Corp
      3401 Roland Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21211

      The following items are required in order to register for assistance.

      Valid photo I.D. for applicant.
      Valid I.D. for all individuals in the household (children and adults):
      The following documents are acceptable forms of identification.

      – Driver License
      – Insurance Card (with birthdate for children)
      – Birth Certificate
      – Visa or Resident Alien Cards
      – State Identification Card
      – Military ID Card
      – School ID Card (with birthdate)
      – Passport

      Proof of Residence: ONE of the following documents in the applicant’s name.
      -Current lease or mortgage payment document.
      -Utility Bill from current or previous month.
      -Mail received from the federal government in the current or previous month.

      Proof of Need: ONE of the following documents in the applicant’s name.
      -Section 8 or HUD lease -TCA Eligibility
      -Medicaid eligibility letter -SS, SSI, SSD eligibility letter

      -If you do not receive the above government assistance please bring proof of your monthly income and expenses.

      These standards must be met

  6. Nicole Thomas
    Nicole Thomas says:

    I was wondering if I can still apply for xmas help for my children for this year,2017? I believe I applied online last year,is that an option this year,to apply online? Thank you for your help. Happy Holidays

    • janeenjohnally
      janeenjohnally says:

      Hello Thomas, thank you for reaching out to us. Please contact our Angel Tree Assistant, Samantha, at 443-573-3291. If you do not get a hold of her, please leave her a voicemail with your information and she will return your call.

  7. Venetia
    Venetia says:

    Hi my name is Tia. I signed up for the toy drive 2017 but I haven’t not receive my information on when and where to pick up the toys. Is there a contact person that can help me?

    • janeenjohnally
      janeenjohnally says:

      Hello Tia! Thank you for reaching out to us. You should receive your distribution card in the mail next week. Or, you are welcome to contact our Angel Tree Assistant, Samantha, at 443-573-3291 for your pick up date.

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply